Guidelines for Publication Consideration
Midwest Home features beautifully photographed stories about well-designed spaces both inside and outside area homes. We’re always looking for examples of outstanding architecture, remodels, interior design, and landscape and garden design.
Keep in mind that projects you submit must have been completed within the last three years to be considered for publication. They must also me located in Minnesota or have a strong Minnesota connection.
Please include the following information about your project:
- Digital images or a link to photos of the project
- Submitter’s name and role in the project
- Project location
- Project completion date
- Project description (a brief summary about the project, its goals, special design features, unique features)
- Has this project been previously published locally or nationally? If so, in what publication(s)?
- Do you have the homeowners’ permission for publication?
- Do the homeowners require anonymity?
- Homeowners’ contact information:
- Contact information for primary contributors (architect, builder, interior designer, landscape designer)
- Do you have any conflicts with any of those contributors?
We review submissions on a periodic basis, so it may be several weeks before you receive a response. In the meantime, please refrain from offering the story to other local media. Since Midwest Home is the region’s premier shelter magazine, we always want our readers to see a project first in our pages.
If you have questions about our editorial requirements or need further information, contact Chris Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.371.5877.
To order a sample copy of Midwest Home, contact Kelsey Staberg, email@example.com or call 612.371.5804.