1. Melamine organic stone tray, $14, West Elm; serving bowl, $5.99, Target; citronella candles, $9.99/set of 4, and plastic mod goblet, $9.99/set of 4, HomeGoods
2. Fishnet woven runner, $23, melamine organic stone plates, $20/set of 4, and Smith flatware, $129/20 piece set, West Elm; cutlery basket, $14.99, and 2-tiered wood serving platter, $14.99, HomeGoods
3. Marble canisters (used as herb pots), $12.99 each, Target; white-washed carved serving tray, $21.59, World Market; Alander White Rum, $24.99, and Dashfire Lavender Bitters, $11.99, Elevated Beer Wine & Spirits; honey, $8.05, Ames Farm Honey; glass beverage dispenser and stand, $19.99, HomeGoods
4. Pure glass hurricane in smoke, large, $27, West Elm
5. Grill baskets, $14.99/set of 2, HomeGoods
6. Black lanterns, large, $34.99, medium, $19.99, and battery-operated candles, large, $14.99, medium, $12.99, Target; white-washed carved bowl, $16.19, World Market
7. Petrified wood cheese board, $63, and black platter, $35, West Elm; salt and pepper shakers, $14.99, wood mortar and pestle, $8, and knife, $12.99, HomeGoods
8. Black-and-white striped towel, $9.99/set of 3, HomeGoods
Food and ice vendors: Minnesota Pure & Clear Ice, Lakewinds Food Co-op, Burning River Farm, Lowry Hill Meats, and The Herbivorous Butcher.
Photo by Josh Grubbs + styled by Mickie Clark. Location courtesy Highmark Builders. Landscape design by Landscape Renovations.