2021 MHDA Social Media Toolkit
Background > Almost a year ago, Greenspring Media and Midwest Home launched this program with a singular mission in mind—to honor excellence in design, detail, and craftsmanship in the first consumer-facing awards program of its kind. In so doing, we instinctively knew that we would end up where we are today—amassing an unparalleled treasure trove of projects and ideas for you to emulate in your homes.
How to use the toolkit? This social media toolkit contains resources that you can use to promote your MHDA accolades on social media platforms. It is like a media kit, but instead of elements for reporters like press releases and press mentions, it contains information for social media marketing. Personalize the message to fit your brand!
Assets to Use
- MHDA 2021 Winner Logo .jpg
- MHDA 2021 Winner Logo .png
- List of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Winners
- Image of your project from the MHDA Gala (Save your image(s)/slide(s) to your computer.)
- Found on the Midwest Home Design Awards landing page.
Tags and Hashtags to Use
- Tag @MidwestHome in Facebook
- Tag @MidwestHomeMag on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Use hashtag #MHDA
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.