Photos courtesy of Bokser Home
With the Midwest temperatures quickly cooling down, you might be thinking of ways to cozy up your interior spaces. Luckily, a Minnesota-local bedding brand offers numerous solutions. Founded by Ed Guzek, Bokser Home began as a way to bring quality, value, and responsible sourcing to all bedding products. “My end game is just a bit different,” Guzek says. “I want this brand to be inclusive, not exclusive,” using lower prices to appeal to a wider audience.
From bedding essentials such as mattress pads and duvets to more decorative elements like bed skirts and throws, each Bokser product satisfies desires for warmth as we move further into the season. Snuggle up this fall with these five brand favorites.
1. Extra Warm Down Duvet Insert: Just in time for the cooler months, this duvet insert is known for its warmth-to-weight ratio—available from twin- to California king-size.
2. Feather/Down Bed Pillows: The brand’s newest bed pillows—available in three different fill weights—will be the perfect cozy addition to your fall bedding.
3. 100% French Linen Duvet Cover: A fan favorite, this French Linen duvet cover is soft, breathable, and beautiful. This fall, shop four new colors and styles: clove, cream, white with baltic-tipped edges, and clove with cream-tipped edges.
4. French Linen Comforter & Sham Set: Bokser’s brand new comforter and sham set combines garment-washed linen and super soft cotton sateen for a sophisticated, yet casual bedspread. (The clove color is our personal fall favorite!)
5. 100% French Linen Bathrobe: New this season, these lightweight, yet warm bathrobes will add effortless luxury to your fall loungewear. Shop the four colors to see what best fits your style.