NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Promotion: “Do Inhabit” Book Giveaway (“Feature”) presented by Midwest Home magazine (“Publisher”). No purchase necessary to enter and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this feature.
- Entry Period and Description of Feature. Entries shall commence on September 26th, 2019 at 8:00am CST. Entries will be accepted until October 31, 2019 at 11:59pm CST.
- Each Participant agrees to abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Publisher, which are final and binding in all respects.
- All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules.
- How to Enter. To enter, Participants will enter the contest form on www.midwesthome.com/giveaway
- Limit One (1) Entry per email address during Contest Period.
- Selection of Featured Entries. At the end of each Entry Period, a random winner will be selected and upon verification, will receive one copy of “Do/Inhabit” by Sue Fan & Danielle Quigley
- Registrants agree that their names, email, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to contest posts may be used for marketing and sales purposes by the Publisher and its affiliates at their sole discretion. By participating in the Entry, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of Midwest Home or Midwest Home user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by Midwest Home management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, travel arrangement, rules, prizes and compliance with Midwest Home’s standards of conduct. No correspondence will be entered into. Midwest Home reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Choice of Law and Disputes. Choice of law Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in Midwest Home’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference, which contains a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Publisher, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the sweepstakes or contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the sweepstakes or contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the sweepstakes or contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes or contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in a sweepstakes or contest offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the sweepstakes or contest or any sweepstakes or contest-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
Publisher reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the applicable sweepstakes or contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Publisher is prevented from continuing with a sweepstakes or contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the respective sweepstakes or contest. In the event that a sweepstakes or contest is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.