2019 American Craft Show
April 5 @ 10:00 AM - April 7 @ 5:00 PM
The American Craft Show returns to the St. Paul RiverCentre on April 5-7 to showcase the work of more than 240 of the country’s most talented contemporary artists presenting their latest handmade creations. The show runs for three days, with a special $5 ticket price Friday evening after 5 p.m.
According to American Craft Council Marketing Director Pamela Diamond, this year’s show will focus on spring and summer fashion tips, as well as what is trending in the craft categories featured at the show, including jewelry, clothing, furniture, and home décor. Additionally, some of the Twin Cities’ top creative minds have been invited to participate in Let’s Make this year. They’ll share their perspectives as trendsetters in the industries of fashion, artisan food and drink, and other emerging areas.
- On-site admission $12 for a one-day pass
- Advance tickets online $11 for a one-day pass
- Online tickets are only available through April 3
- $5 after 5 p.m. Friday night on-site purchases only
- Entry for children 12 and under and American Craft Council members is free. Membership is $40 a year.
INFO: For more information about the American Craft Show in St. Paul, please visit craftcouncil.org/stpaul.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.