In gearing up for the 2015 Midwest Home Luxury Home Tour—going on during the first three weekends in June—we’ll be talking to some of the builders on this year’s tour. This week, we’re featuring Nor-Son, Inc., home #2 on the tour.
Rendering of home #2 on the Luxury Home Tour
Nor-Son provides an integrated offering that features premier architectural talent, meticulous construction management, and award-winning precision craftsmanship—all under one roof.
From a high-touch conceptual design experience, to a high-tech virtual 3D rendering and cost intelligence experience, to a high-performance home-building experience, Nor-Son works with homeowners to tell their unique stories. They use cloud-based project management software to keep clients in the loop throughout every step of the process.
SITE PREPARATION & FOUNDATIONS
- Site evaluation including ordinance review and setbacks
- Site clearing
- Excavating and backfilling
- Footings and foundation
- Floor system framing
- Exterior and interior wall framing
- Trusses and roof framing
- Exterior weather-resistant barrier
- Exterior cladding and siding
- Soffit and fascia
- Insulation /vapor barriers/blower door test
- Low voltage and audio/video systems
- Drywall, wood paneling, plaster
- Wood flooring, tile, carpeting
- Final cleaning
- Owner training
- Operational and warranty manual
- Systems start-up
The finished home on the Luxury Home Tour
To learn more about this home and the other homes featured on the 2015 Luxury Home Tour, please visit luxuryhometour.net.
Presented by Nor-Son
Images courtesy of Nor-Son
Home location: Minnetrista