Courtesy Room & Board
The week after Christmas marks the biggest shopping week of the year for deal hunters—especially for Minnesotans who still have a few months of winter weather ahead. Here is a roundup of deals at Twin Cities retailers:
- Max’s Semi-Annual Sale: The locally owned retailer is offering discounts of 30 to 80 percent off on a large array of items from the shop’s collections of artisan jewelry, gourmet chocolate, home decor, and gift items. (In-store only.) Dec. 26-Jan. 14, The Shops at Excelsior & Grand, 3826 Grand Way, St. Louis Park, 952-922-8364, stylebymax.com
- Room & Board’s Annual Clearance & Floor Sample Event: Room & Board’s Edina showroom hosts its annual sale, featuring great savings on sofas, tables, storage pieces, rugs, and more as well as 20 to 50 percent off discontinued floor samples. Begins 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (special hours) Dec. 26, ends Jan. 5, 4600 Olson Memorial Hwy., Golden Valley, and roomandboard.com.
- Winter Sale at Mille: Fall and winter collections are now 40 percent off at the stylish women’s and home boutique, in store and online with code “Holiday2016.” 316 W. 48th St., Minneapolis, 612-209-7364, shopmille.com
- Winter Sale at MartinPatrick3: Take an additional 30 percent off fall and winter menswear markdowns in the MP3 Sale Room. (In-store only.) 212 Third Ave. N. #106, Minneapolis, 612-746-5329, martinpatrick3.com
- Victory Holiday Sale: All holiday merchandise is 50 percent off. Beginning Dec. 26, 3505 W. 44th St., Minneapolis, 612-926-8200, shopvictory.com
- One-Day Sale at Ampersand: For one day only, take 20 percent off the entire store, plus 60 percent off select merchandise. 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Dec. 26, 3445 Galleria, Edina, 952-920-2118, ampersandshops.com